Meditation Prayer on Love
by Thich Nhat Hanh
- May I be peaceful, happy and light in body and spirit.
- May I be free from injury. May I live in safety.
- May I be free from disturbance, fear, anxiety and worry.
- May I learn to look at myself with the eyes of understanding and love.
- May I be able to recognize and touch the seeds of joy and happiness in myself.
- May I learn to identify and see the sources of anger, craving and delusion in myself.
- May I know how to nourish the seeds of joy in myself every day.
- May I be able to live fresh, solid and free.
- May I be free from attachment and aversion, but not be indifferent.